Sam and Emma my 7 yr olds. planned the funnest party for the little girls of the family.

Here we are about to go shopping!

But first there must be lunch at Big H while we did our planning..
Invitations ----actually found these cute Tea pot invites

Little girls had pink bears with princess outfits...."Build a bear" was our charity event at our tea party.
goody bags are a must for any successful party--for the older girls "high school musical notebooks"--
lip gloss and fingernail polish
big girls built "cheerleading bears"--
white gloves for everyone---
Oh yeh!!! yellow plates, purple forks, green napkins and orange cups---
Tired but cute feet after shopping for our big tea party......
tables set--must put mints in the smaller bowls---
set out my collection of hats and let the girls pick one for the party.....
Leah arrived early--practicing her poses
Autumn also showing the correct "lady like way" to sit on a horse with a dress!!
Just waiting around for the "other ladies" to arrive for the party.
cousins having no problem posing in front of the camera
==============================
And let the party begin: introducing Lady "Sierra"
=======
May I present lady "Dakota"
======
Lady "Autumn"
=======
introducing lady "Emma"
Meet my lady "Samantha"
=========
========
==========
=========
Having our lunch which was chosen by Sam and Emma: My famous homemade mac and cheese, cookies with ice cream and lemonade.
yummo!

11 comments:
Adorable..I must do that for my grandaughters (if you don't mind that I borrow your idea!)
Sue, this was totally adorable! We LOVE a good party. Me, my daughter, niece, and a friend had a Real Housewives of NJ party. It was so much FUN! Thanks for visiting my blog! I definitely will be back.
What darling granddaughters you have - the tea party will be remembered forever. Thanks for sharing you ideas and photos. Marci S.
You are the BEST Grandma ever!!
I hope to have enough granddaughters one day to do something like this. I know if I had gotten that change when I was a little girl, I would cherish that memory forever.
Good job!
The girls had so much fun!! Camri has to wear her gloves every day now. Those pictures are so darling...I especially love the one with them all together. Thanks Grandma!!
What an awesome day for those girls! Thanks Sue.
Love you,
Shell
That was one of the BEST parties I have seen! You are the worlds BEST Grandma!!! WOW!! Those girls were having so much fun!! Perfect!
What a fun day! Seriously though what is with my Lady Alex's pose...should I be worried!?! They had so much fun and have even used their white gloves to do their jobs around the house...maybe I need a pair too! Definitely a day they will always remember. Thanks for spoiling them...Love ya
How fun!! They are seriously adorable. I'm laughing at the 20 husbands.
WOW!!! Oh how they must love G-ma. A party to remember:) Love the hats, how darling...
Oh my that looks so fun -- we did a tea party for my daughters B-day one year and they are sooooo fun!!!!
Post a Comment