My niece was in a terrible car accident..Two cars collided and they hit her car. Do you think it would take a miracle to survive this? I do..She was driving and the only one in the car at the time.
This is my niece Candisse, alive with no broken
bones. She is still in pain but we are so grateful to have her with us.
Tender Mercy Number One

This is my niece Candisse, alive with no brokenbones. She is still in pain but we are so grateful to have her with us.
Tender Mercy Number One
=========================

Jesse returned home with honors from serving in the Chili mission. His Home coming
was Yesterday..It was one of the most sincere humble testimonies I have ever heard.
Tender Mercy Number 2
=========================
This is my sister Rhonda who's children are in the pictures above.She is very blessed and so grateful. She also suffers from an illness that makes her sick to eat food. Her body cannot digest it. She gets nutrition through a tube in her stomache.
The Lord has preserved her life many times. To be there for her son Jesse and her daughter Candisse was a miracle to us. She is struggling with pneumonia at the moment, and pray once again the Lord will bless her.
Tender Mercy number #3
=======================
=======================

9 comments:
Your family has indeed been blessed. Would love to hear more about Jesse's mission since that is where my Luke is now.
Tender mercies indeed.
For which I am thankful.
Tender mercies show us how much we are known and loved by heavenly Father
I too amamazed that your neice walked away from that car!! May the Lord continue to show your family these tender mercies.
Counting our blessings is what life is all about...thanks for the reminder.
I never tire of those words Tender Mercy. I loved them the first time I heard them.
You are blessed indeed. I am so grateful that your niece is okay. And your sister. Oh bless her heart.
Thankful that your niece was able to walk away from that accident and that Jesse is now home. Hoping that your sister will find the strength to rid her body of that pneumonia.
You are a blessed family, you are a strong family and I look up to you, you are a inspiration to me. hugs!
Oh...I hope your niece heals fast. ...and your Sister is beautiful...I hope she is feeling better very soon too!!!
Post a Comment