Union Square
seriously there was a t.v. in the middle of our hotel bathroom mirror!!
china town
an antique store that we bought a bronze statue called little red riding hood
sausalito
Golden gate bridge
fishermans wharf
mark picked me a flower
outdoor market



gorgeous flowers everywhere

floating restaurant








Yes!! we were freezing. We both bought the typical tourist windbreakers. Had a relaxing time, ate delicious food
fishermans wharf
mark picked me a flower
outdoor market


gorgeous flowers everywhere
floating restaurant







Yes!! we were freezing. We both bought the typical tourist windbreakers. Had a relaxing time, ate delicious foodsaw fabulous sights
bought little treasures that will be great reminders of our trip together.
In spite of all the "good" that happened--there was a sobering cloud of "this is a bankrupt state!!!" Seriously everyone was offering good deals.
We love visiting San Francisco...But love our "Haven of Refuge" to come home to♥

10 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time, can you believe how cold it is here... ugh!
Those strawberries looked scruptious!
You are so cute :)
I have always wanted to go there. I now know why even more. I love all that you did. I will use this as a reference.
So glad you had the opportunity.
Fun! It's been awhile since we've been there.
And if my hubby sees that TV in the bathroom, he's going to want one for sure.
LOL! Love your title!!!
cool TV! You got some great pictures!!!
I am in ♥ with those strawberries!!! I so want some now....I know the ones at my local store will look nothing like you picture...those are HUGE!!!!
thanks for your fun & sweet comments on my blog! You make me smile!!!
What a fun trip! I could have stayed and just eaten those gi-normous strawberries!
what fun and thanks for all the pics. I have never been but I feel like I was right there with you.
What a fabulous trip . I think I am headed to the fridge for some not so yummmy looking strawberries. Maybe I can fool myself into thinking they are as yummy as the ones at that market must be.
how fun! San Fran is one of my absolute favorite places ever!! But I've only been there once or twice! It's awesome there!
We went to China Town and Fishermans Wharf as well. Yes, we thought it was cool,too!(as in temperature). Lovely place with all the flowers.
how fun never have been --you were right by my missionary son:)
Post a Comment