This post is very random but in order..
my inside wiring has been looking like this for over 5 weeks!!! maybe too much traveling, or sinus infections...whatever.....I have been coughing up a lung!!

2 dr. appts., all they gave me were more pills....I like pills if they help..nope nuthin...so I'm off to the health food store for some grapefruit seed extract...I'm willin to try anything.
but, even though I've been sick I have managed to keep up with family and church and holidays...(the Dr's. told me I could go around people, as long as I washed my hands)
following was my life last week!!!!
♥
♥
For Fathers Day Mark wanted to spruce up the front porch..so we got flowers for the planter boxes...two new striped umbrellas a bistro set and a glider, and on the other side a table that sits four.....


my inside wiring has been looking like this for over 5 weeks!!! maybe too much traveling, or sinus infections...whatever.....I have been coughing up a lung!!
2 dr. appts., all they gave me were more pills....I like pills if they help..nope nuthin...so I'm off to the health food store for some grapefruit seed extract...I'm willin to try anything.
but, even though I've been sick I have managed to keep up with family and church and holidays...(the Dr's. told me I could go around people, as long as I washed my hands)following was my life last week!!!!
♥
♥
For Fathers Day Mark wanted to spruce up the front porch..so we got flowers for the planter boxes...two new striped umbrellas a bistro set and a glider, and on the other side a table that sits four.....
♥

It was my son's birthday so the brothers and me and their dad went to lone star...I have the best kids, who are the best dads...fitting to celebrate with them during this past weekend..

smile birthday boy!! I know that cold sore hurts.

♥
♥
On Saturday we went to Leah's and McKenna's last soc cor games...
there's Leah in the blue shoes goin for the ball..She scored 3 goals

Dad, Ethan, and McKenna waiting to play her game ...






The food was delicious....I had Fillet Mignon, Mark had the Rib Eye
♥
On Fathers Day at Church we organized treats for the dads. Donuts and milk, were a yummy success.. We had enough to feed the whole ward..
Ethan and Amy took us to dinner after the games to "Tapanyaki, for Fathers Day..
(yummy Japanese food)
♥



6 comments:
What a fun weekend! Your home is beautiful, can I come live with you? : )
And the tie - I;m gonna need to figure out how to do that, I would love for my grandbaby to make one for Splenda
how fun! sorry you are hacking a lung, hope you get to feeling better. OUr entire ward primary decorated ties for their dads. It was a YW project by two beehives. They cut and sewed the ties and they turned out terrific! It looked especially great when everyone walked in with a father's day tie.
Sorry you've been sick.
I love what you did outside. Especially because now is our dry season and all my flower pots are dying. I should just give up and plant cacti in them.
O.K. so it truly is a miracle...I actually blogged and even had time to take a peek at some of my favs...that would be yours of course!
I agree you have 5 amazing boys who are amazing fathers and husbands...I feel so blessed to be able to call one of them MINE! Love him to pieces!
Bridger also loved your post...he was sitting on my lap while I was reading it and he was waving and laughing...Oh how I crave him :)
Love ya and hope you feel better soon!
A wild weekend for sure! Sounds like FUN!
A wild weekend for sure! Sounds like FUN!
Post a Comment