My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where did May go???? (Part one)

May seems a little blurry.....





I was extremely busy...but not to busy to spend lots of time with family...




Dakota and Emma were in a school play called the Hunchback of Notredame.....Here's Camri and me waiting to cheer the girls on..












































Bravo..Bravo...The girls knew their parts and were obviously the best performers in the play...I'm sorry but it's true..




It's always a treat when the boys and their kiddos stop by for a visit..








This was the worst "May" ever for yucky weather....It could not decide if it wanted spring or winter...This went on all month..




One day flowers....



The next day snow..





So...It was a celebration when the kids could actually come over and swim...

Jake was the first to bring the kids swimming..




Colin's soccer game













(part 1 of "May" treasure moments)

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

i heard your utah weather has been crazy! what great pictures and the pool looks so refreshing