My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, June 7, 2010

A perfect weekend...

We have all had those perfect moments...even perfect days...
We had a perfect weekend.
Joe and Marci (son and Dil) had a baptism and baby blessing on the same day.
Emma turned 8 yrs. old and was ready to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints..
"Annie Joan" was Blessed and given a name

"Emma and Annie" pictures together for the center-piece

Joe and Marci have 6 children...A very special day for their family


Emma and her proud daddy...

Annie and her beautiful mommy

There were 80 friends and Family who showed up for this very special occasion





My mom and Rachelle (niece)


My g-daughter Kaeli who knocked it out of the park this year with a 4.o
She is 14 and turning into a lovely young woman..


Thanks Emma for letting me give the prayer at your Baptism..Sorry I look I little chubby in this picture... (Because this day was totally not about me, I will let this very unflattering photo remain because it's the only one I have of the 3 of us).

`````````````````
````````````````
```````````````

Mark's sister Annie drove all the way from Mesquite by herself to come to the baby blessing...
"Annie" and "Annie" had a perfect moment together sharing a special name.
Brother and Sister

We took whoever could come to Cinnegrill for dinner. It was a fun time getting together with part of the hubs family.








peach and Heather


G-ma Yvonne and Ethan and Amy


"Annie" and "Annie" meeting for the first time...
```````
```````````
``````````````

My husband brought in a Poppy for me from our yard....It was huge, as is his love for me..
P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

5 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Very cool pictures, I may have to steal a few. Thanks for being part of one of the best weekends of my life! Thanks for letting us come and swim and relax after the big day. It definitely was a perfect weekend!!

Scrappy Girl said...

What a great weekend! You are always surrounded by your gorgeous family. Love that poppy and the sentiment.

mCat said...

I love that pic of Annie and Annie!
What a special weekend

tammy said...

What great times.

tiki_lady said...

oh so sweet! love that annie got to meet annie! I can feel your love for your family in all of your posts! you are perfect!