I loved that I got to go to church on Christmas.
One hour of feeling the spirit.
As I shook hands with the members, I just was overwhelmed
of the love I felt for everyone.
It was like being in heaven.
*
I always make Christmas dinner, and don't
have my girls bring anything.
Its considered one of their gifts. They
have so much to do.
I love doing it for the family.
(Here is Justin and his gang).
(Joe and Marci and family)
Brandon and Heather and kids
(Jakes family missed getting their picture taken, because
Alex was in the hospital all day and night.)
We still don't know what is wrong. She's lost some weight
and struggles to eat certain foods without getting a terrible stomach ache.
She was at the hospital several times over the holidays.
We love you Alex.
(we didn't get a picture of Ethan and Amy's family either)
But here's a pix of some of their family
We ate a delicious meal of Ham, Turkey, sour cream potato's,
green bean almondine casserole, ribbon jello salad,
chips and dip, cheese ball and chips, all sorts of cut up veggies and relishes.
Rolls, pumpkin pie, English Toffee pudding, fudge, Slush and cookies.
*
After eating we opened presents. Everyone was pleased and grateful.
Grandpa Santa and Annie
Beau had finally had it.. He had to have a nap.
Grandpa and his darling Lauren
cousins playing with cousins...
We played charades, card games, x-box wipe out and Michael Jacksons
dance competition. We just about did everything!
It was a wonderful Christmas.





2 comments:
Christmas was so fun!!!
You are such a fun family!
Post a Comment