The brothers liked their Michael Jordan retro hoodies from their dad.
Getting puzzles that have to be opened in order to get money is a favorite too!
Leah and Beau liked the toy room's new toys.
Captain America and Thor masks and swords..
We gave Luke this legos Pirates of the Carribean ship.
It had 804 pieces to it..He finished it Christmas night.
I'm not kidding when I say he is a genius!
Camri loved her Barbie princess dolls.
I gave 4 of my grand-daughters a sleep over,
with dinner, movie and shopping as their Christmas
gift. (here they are opening their gift)
How'd they like it?
We saw the movie "We bought a Zoo". We loved it.
Dakota thought the boy in the show was dashing!
We went to Hires for Burgers, fries and .....
and frosty mugs of rootbeer.
We went shopping at Target. Here are the girls trying on a few props!
helmets..oh yeh!
The stillettos were my favorites..
Hats are a must have for a girl!
Who's hiding behind those Foster Grants... yep, I just
dated myself with that comment.
Yes, that's outside in December...No snow at all!!
dryest December ever in our history.
These are the matching jammies I gave the girls for their sleepover.
They are modeling what they bought with their flash cash at Target.
I told the girls they could stay up as long as they wanted..
But if they got grumpy their parents
might not let them have a sleepover again.
They crashed around 1:30 am
I made breakfast of ham and cheese omelets,
bacon and hash browns, and grape juice.
Sleep over with my grands was too much fun for this Grandma!





2 comments:
Oh man, the girls had so much fun! They will remember that night forever!!!
I hope I have some granddaughters to do this with some day!
Post a Comment