As I looked at this funny picture of
Annie, our 1 yr. old grand daughter,
I was reminded of her pure innocence.
I was reminded of her pure innocence.
How she trusts her family completely.
Whether she is in goofy glasses or....
all dressed up in her new Christmas dress.
She doesn't care. She knows she is loved, and feels safe
When her family is close by..
Whether she is in goofy glasses or....
all dressed up in her new Christmas dress.
She doesn't care. She knows she is loved, and feels safe
When her family is close by..
Elder M. Russell Ballard has taught us the importance of the Savior’s admonition to “behold your little ones” when he said: “Notice that He didn’t say ‘glance at them’ or ‘casually observe them’ or ‘occasionally take a look in their general direction.’ He said to behold them. To me that means that we should embrace them with our eyes and with our hearts; we should see and appreciate them for who they really are: spirit children of our Heavenly Father, with divine attributes”
***
Annie, today I am embracing you with my eyes and heart♥



3 comments:
This is a great post and a good message. It's easy to forget that my kids are way more perfect than me, but I feel blessed to have them as an example of what to do.
Annie IS pretty dang cute! :)
Elder Ballard has sone wise words and gave me a whole new perspective on beholding the little ones. Great post
I have thought of those words often, especially as primary president. Sis. Wixom was here last year and spoke to us and she reminded us of how important those little ones are to us, that they are the ones most recently in our Heavenly Father's presence. Powerful.
And what a cutie!
Post a Comment