I love January for the purging, throwing away
and I have to say the word...
"ORGANIZE"
It's kind of a swear word to me, because its never over!!!!!
I'm cleaning out one thing a day!
That's all...I promise
no pressure
one thing.
Today it's my handbag..
(just call it a purse if you are 40 or older)
****
get your hand bag.
Not all of them, just the one you are using!
Not all of them, just the one you are using!
THAT'S MORE LIKE IT.
DUMP CONTENTS
ORGANIZE INTO CATORGORIES....
Put into containers to make it easy to transfer to other handbags.
The next 3 items are Sue's must haves for my purse:
Wet ones..I use these to wipe my hands before going to eat. Also
they work wonders on those dang irritating spills that
come with eating. They take the stain out immediately!
o.k. This is my favorite secret weapon, for those
"go to the bathroom moments"
Maybe your @#% doesn't stink, but occasionally,
and I mean very seldom
when mine does...no worries with these "take the smell away drops".
They work..I promise
I love these plastic picks for your teeth.
They have a flosser on one end and the pic on the other.
HATE, HATE food in my teeth.
There you have it.
My one thing I cleaned out today.
******
******
If you want to know what your purse says about you go
here
What my purse says about me
Now I have the rest of the day to play..
What my purse says about me
You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.
You tend to be relaxed but alert. You keep your eye out for anything unusual.
You tend to be on high alert. You are very aware of your surroundings.
You are a high maintenance person. You feel lost outside of your normal environment.
You are an outgoing and expressive person. You always speak your mind, and you're very approachable.
***You tend to be relaxed but alert. You keep your eye out for anything unusual.
You tend to be on high alert. You are very aware of your surroundings.
You are a high maintenance person. You feel lost outside of your normal environment.
You are an outgoing and expressive person. You always speak your mind, and you're very approachable.
Now I have the rest of the day to play..

4 comments:
I am laughng because I got the same results when I took the quiz about what my purse says about me. And strangely, it's dead on!
I too, have to have wet wipes. I started carrying them when we had Chloee full time, but have found that I use them as often as a toddler does.
And I love the fact that this might be the first time every I have seen @&$*! on your blog. I fell in love with you a little bit more!
That purse is adorable. I was just at lunch with a friend who had one similar. Now I need one.
Here's what mine said about my current purse:
You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.
You are open and comfortable with who you are. You don't hide anything.
You are an organized and together person. You are competent and successful.
You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.
You are a very unique and special person. There's no one else who is anything like you.
My mom is the Wet Wipes queen. I can't remember a time in my life that she has not handed me a wet wipe before we eat at a restaurant. I use those tiny hand sanitizers from Bath and Body. I gave one to mom...it's still full. lol
I LOVE THAT PINK PURSE!
Post a Comment