I got to celebrate my birthday with Camri Sue.
It's so fun to have a grand-daughter with the same birthday and name!
She chose La cocina for lunch, and I chose the movie Lorax.
We had such a fun day♥
Happy birthday to us!
Happy birthday to us!
I was spoiled with money, 3 tops from Bloomingdales
flowers, phone calls, books, lunches,
dinners, treats, songs, perfume and bath products.
dinners, treats, songs, perfume and bath products.
I'm a lucky woman.
and....my friend (you know who you are) gave
me something that keeps that
wrinkling between your boobs from happening while sleeping!!!
a bosom buddy indeed. haha
*
I still have several birthday lunches coming up and dinners, but
one that I'll treasure is the one I had with my girls on Friday night.
We went to Cheesecake factory and then shopping at the mall.
We laughed and enjoyed each others company.
I love my girls♥♥
Thanks for making me have a great birthday month♥
and....my friend (you know who you are) gave
me something that keeps that
wrinkling between your boobs from happening while sleeping!!!
a bosom buddy indeed. haha
*
I still have several birthday lunches coming up and dinners, but
one that I'll treasure is the one I had with my girls on Friday night.
We went to Cheesecake factory and then shopping at the mall.
We laughed and enjoyed each others company.
I love my girls♥♥
Thanks for making me have a great birthday month♥





1 comment:
Cute! Camri had so much fun on her birthday date with Grandma...thanks for making it special for her :)
AND, I had so much fun on our girl's night! (Let's do that again!)
Love you, Happy Birthday Month!
Post a Comment