Remember when your little ones liked to go on a special date with you, all alone?
(I think they still do)....
I crave hangin and chillin with my manly-man boyz!!!
*
Today was one of those times.
Ethan and I went to the Grand America Hotel for lunch
and to see some of his latest work projects.
We ate lunch at the Garden Cafe.
We had the buffet which was tasty, and I didn't have any of their
yummy desserts. So very hard!
(It has won several dining awards)
(It has won several dining awards)
Ethan was excited to show me what his company,
Struck-Axiom created.
Jou Jou, is a new toy store at The Grand America Hotel
where your imagination can be set free.
This architectural wonder is filled with several imaginative firsts,
like a musical candy organ with seventeen candy-filled pipes,
a seven-foot long cardboard fire-breathing dragon,
an all-steel framed 8-foot robot, and a dressing room
enclosed inside a tree where a raccoon, owl and giraffe live.
Its more than a toy store, its a whimsical haven for
childlike curiosity where all generations could come
to explore, feel wonder, connect to one another and leave feeling happier.”
Next we had to peek at the Bakery and chocolate store
called the La Bonne Vie, (another work project by Struck Axiom)
Which is French for The Good Life....
Both stores were amazing.
It's fun to see what kinds of projects help pay
my sons bills.










No comments:
Post a Comment