Well I messed up. Yep I really did. I sent an email to someone who wasn't suppose to get it.
Are you with me?????
It was an honest mistake. Do I play dumb and pretend she was suppose to read this? or do I try to make things worse by explaining why I sent her the email?
******
After praying about it, I hope to all heaven that this person doesn't take offense, and get mad at me.
why oh why do I have to be so human?
I think I need to pray some more!





2 comments:
Oh darn it! I once sent an email to someone who wasn't supposed to get it. I hate it when I do stupid things.
Absolute first for me! But happy to report all is good!
Whew.... My prayers were answered.
Lesson learned, never, never say anything bad about anyone especially in an email.
I didn't say anything bad, but the email wan't intended for the person who got it , and it could've been misunderstood.
Post a Comment