My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Savior on Easter Sunday





I know with all my heart the Jesus lives.

I echo the words of Howard W. Hunter:
" I know by the spirit of the Holy Ghost that Jesus lives; he is the Son of God. He came to earth as the Only Begotten of the Father. He conquered death, raised his own body from the grave, and implemented the power of resurrection for all men.
I know that through his suffering in Gethsemane and during his crucifixion he brought about the means by which, through repentance and obedience to the laws of his gospel, we may be raised not only to immortality but also to eternal life, which is the greatest of all the gifts of God."
**************************
Have a Happy Easter everyone ♥

2 comments:

mCat said...

I love the one that says

" Because he lives, I can face another day"

Oh how I feel that one!

tammy said...

Love this. I hope you had a lovely Easter.