I only have 3 tinys..Annie, Beau and Bridger. It delights me when I hear about their latest episodes. Beau and Bridger had a good month.
The “Bridge”
Bridger started off the month in pain. He had been having ear problems. So he needed surgery.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
But just when you were still feeling sorry for him, he decides he needs a mustache..So, he uses his sisters dance makeup which is color stay…Oh Yeh, it stayed for days.
He also wanted to make a statement when his mom told him he couldn’t play sword fights with the kitchen knifes.. So he pouted sitting on Dad’s car.
I love you Bridger…You are a boy, doing boy things and it’s your job to keep your parents on their toes…Besides it’s payback for what your dad did to me…
BEAU….
What I love about Beau is his creative mind. He’s curious about EVERYTHING!!!!
So when Joe and Marci decided to re-do their kitchen cabinets, and empty everything out on the family room floor, it just makes sense to investigate..
What’s this you ask? A Fire extinguisher? Why, what does it do? so you pull the top and watch it explode…
You did call mom and say “EMERGENCY”..
To which she discovered this:
Poor Marci spent 3 days washing everything by hand in the tub..What great DIL’S I have. They are patient and kind and laugh about most things..
Dear Beau and Bridger, if it makes you feel any better, Grandpa didn’t have any better of a month..He accidentally had his new $500.00 eye glasses fall off and go down the toilet while he was taking a leak (did I just say that?) so, accidents happen.
All in the life of a Heugly.
I love my little and big boys!!

2 comments:
Ha!! I have a feeling that these two are going to be amazing teenagers and maybe General Authorities some day to make up for all this :)
Such cuties. Those are great stories and make the best memories!
Post a Comment