Lately I’m been impressed with others who are willing to share their stories, their thoughts and ideas. What they find inspiring.
I owe everything I have to the one who created me. God.
My ideas, possessions, my creations, even my children are not mine to own.
My story, testimony and journey is not mine to hide, if it can be used to inspire someone else.
People who won’t share recipes because it’s a family secret, sorta bug me. People want credit for everything they think, say and do, like they never got inspiration from anyone else.
My life is to be shared, my talents are to bless others.
My home, pool, slide and playhouses aren’t really mine either. God gave them to me to share.
EVERYONE gets their ideas from someone else or something else. People need to get over themselves. We all inspire one other.
I’m grateful to people who are willing to share what they love, and even hate. Why else are we here? Why is pinterest, Facebook and blogging so popular if it isn’t getting ideas from others that inspire them?.
SO……..
If I have something you want take it..
If I said something you like repeat it.
If my story, or experiences can help you share it.
After delivering inspiring messages, the Brethren in my church don’t say “don’t pin this, Facebook this or blog this” This is mine only. They want us to share what motivates us to help others.
So why am I venting? Did someone say something to me? ABSOLUTELY NOT.
But I have noticed….
If you don’t want to share something…
That’s fine. Then don’t put it out there for everyone to see.
To those who do share their stories, testimonies and ideas…
Thank you.
My life is better because you did.

3 comments:
Love it! That is INDEED why we blog, facebook, pintrest etc.
Love the statement about the brethren never telling us NOT to go facebook after they speak, or to NOT pin it.
Great reminders
I love this!
this is great. i wrote a really sarcastic comment first, but decided against it ;) you know me! love you and miss you! happy v-day!
Post a Comment