My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, February 25, 2013

What does your closet say about you?

I love clothes. They have always made me happy. They sometimes fill a void. I use to be a personal shopper for Nordstrom. I got paid to shop for other people.

I love hats, jewelry, shoes, and lots of color.

Believe it or not, I don’t shop that much anymore. Well, I just did buy every color of jeggings. That is not my normal. I am really trying hard not to buy everything I see.. These pictures are after much organizing, giving to the DI and letting my darling KOKO come and take what she wanted from “GLAM GRAM’S closet.

******Mark moved out all his clothes and so I have the closet to myself now..

february 050

february 051

february 053

february 054

february 055

february 056

february 057

february 058

february 059

february 060

february 061

february 063

february 065

february 066

In my defense I will say that for everything I buy new I have to give something away.

This post is not to boast. Yes, I could be related to a Kardashian, and that is not a compliment.

This post is for Sue. You have enough.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Looks perfect and so organized! I've been wanting to tackle my closet for awhile now. In fact, I planned on it today, but then my neighbor asked me to lunch. The closet can wait, right?

Joe and Marci said...

Koko (and I!) are loving the new threads. Your closet will always be a magical place to my girls :)