My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, February 25, 2013

Bragging Rights….

 

I love that I can share my treasures. Ethan and Amy have a beautiful family. Love them to death.

february 015

february 020

february 028

ethan and amy february

ethan and mom

(I hate that my scar on my throat still shows)…But I love that Ethan turned 39 and loves his mom. Happy Birthday  “BUD”

3 comments:

tammy said...

Such a cute family.

Joe and Marci said...

These pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

39? Yeah right...... That would mean my favorite song is Ice Ice baby. That my favorite show growing up was In Living Color. That my hotels were all pager friendly. That is crazy talk. You might as well say......We have no food. We have no jobs. Our pets heads are falling off.

Child please. Not buying it. Look at that face. Look at that body. It's like Thor without the hair. Don't worry about it.