I love my “littles” so much. Especially when they are finally old enough to spend the night at our home.
I have had the girls many times, but never the boys. Beau and Colin were my first.
We played games..
Beau is scary as the hulk!!!! This started a conversation as to which super powers we all would like..Beau immediately responded by saying “I know which super power grandpa would want”..I said “what?”
Beau said “to not be in pain anymore”..So sweet, always thinking about his poor grandpa who hurts all the time.
Next we went to see “Wreck it Ralph”..
A great boys movie. Of course we had popcorn and drinks.
What’s a sleepover with out burgers and fries at Burger King?
My 2 kings for the night….
Back at the house for more games and treats..
yes, mom…..They brushed their teeth and said their prayers.
Morning already? We went to Black Bear diner for waffles and strawberries, hot chocolate and bacon.. Yumm!!!!
I think our first sleepover went well…Let’s do it again real soon.

1 comment:
These are great pictures, I may steal some (or all) of them. They had so much fun, thanks for a wonderful night for my boys!!
Post a Comment