My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ordination Sunday

Mark, our grandson named after his grandpa Heugly turned 14 yrs. old. In our church that means if you are worthy you can be ordained to be a teacher. Mark is an outstanding person, who always does the right thing at the right time. Since he was 12 he has gone and done baptisms for the dead every week. We were invited to attend his ordination at his home.

january 2013 activities 034

Also this month “Luke”, another grandson turned twelve and was ordained to be a deacon. He also got his Temple recommend so he could do baptism's for the dead with his brother Mark each week.

Notice the Legos masterpieces of Luke..We have a definite genius on our hands.

january 2013 activities 033

We enjoyed playing games with our “grands”..

Congratulations boys. Grandpa and Grandma Heugly are very proud.

january 2013 activities 035

1 comment:

tammy said...

Yay for worthy Priesthood holders! Such a great time for our young men.

(I think I have the same flooring as your son. Yes, I'm always looking at decor ;)