My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Camri Susan and Me!!

It's not everyone that gets to celebrate their birthday with a grand daughter..And not every grandma gets one named after her.
Camri and I are best friends and are blessed to share the same day in April when we entered this world.


Now it's one thing to share a birthday..
But to see your grand daughter baptized on your special day
 was even more magical.
Both Great g-ma's came and that was extra meaningful to Camri and Me.
Colin gave one of the talks, and Dakota and Emma sang a beautiful song.




There was a crowd to support miss Camri 
on her receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost
 and becoming a new member of the church.






Christian took this picture of us and posted it on instagram.. Love this grand



No comments: