It all started with these girls giving me love notes asking for a grandma sleepover..
How could I resist.
Leah, Alex and Camri had a blast.. A riot..A great time
doesn't really matter how you say it.
Camri said "Grandma, this was the best 1 ½ days of my life"
Goofing off in the Gazebo
Went to see Mr Peabody and Sherman.
I absolutely loved the show, and so did they.
They posed in front of Rio 2 saying this was the next show they wanted to see.
Next up was eating:
Sandwiches, burgers and fries...oh yes
What's a girl party without shopping?
I gave each of the girls $15.00
and told them to go on the hunt and buy what they wanted.
Very interesting to watch..
Some knew exactly what they wanted in the first 5 minutes.
Some others really thought about how to spend their money.
Target is always fun!!
Who are those girls?.. Must be celebrities
Do you see just a little personality?
Here they are showing off their prizes..
Leah made us these matching bracelets, and then she taught us a few more
fun things to make using her looms.
Camri was feeling like odd man out, cause there was only 2 looms.
But we had fun making our bracelets on our fingers..
Took a few pics in our yard.
Come on sleepyheads it's time for breakfast at Black bear diner.
OK...Have to explain this pic. I HATE IT.. MY NECK STILL SHOWS MY SCARS FROM MY SURGERIES AND LOOKS OLD AND WRINKLY.
I had Alex snap this, to which she replied to my whining of a bad picture, " Grandma you look beautiful. Its ok, it doesn't look bad.
See.. kids tell the truth and know what matters.
All they cared about was being together, not my stupid neck problems!!
Had such a good time.
They love their "GLAM GRAM"












1 comment:
I love all your posts! This one made me crack up...I know Camri had a blast with you. Thank you for a wonderful memory :)
Post a Comment