My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, April 7, 2014

My twinners had a birthday..

It seems like yesterday. We had 3 sons, and wanted another baby.
 ( we both wanted 4 kids)
We also had hoped for a daughter..
What a delight, surprise and blessing to receive 2 more sons.
I have loved these 2 so much. I can't even imagine what our life would be like without them.
They are great men.



They are both successful and provide well for their families. Between them
have given me 11 grands.
Love you 2 so much.
The scars, stretch marks are so worth it.
And to just clarify:
I only gained 25 pounds carrying you both. It was a miraculous pregnancy.
Totally meant to be.

No comments: