My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter part 2..The decorations

Call it whatever you want but Easter decorations didn't get  up until one day before Easter.
Thanks to my grands who came to visit me, we made a game out of it and instantly my house was festive and decorated.
I put the decorations in the middle of the room and told my grands to "have at it"
DECORATE GRANDMAS HOUSE
and they did!!
Why didn't I think of this before?









Even Annie decorated the toy room.

 Thanks to all my littles for helping me out!

*****
The day before Easter was not so fun for Liz this year. 
She had to have surgery. So happy everything went well.
Thank you Heavenly Father.
Jake managed to send a picture.
(she is giving the thumbs up)
because it is finally over.
 We are so grateful she could join us on Easter Sunday.


No comments: