We knew that Dakota (our KoKo)
was going to get the Knight of the Tri award at her school.
It's a big honor, and she had no idea, she was one of the recipients.
We were invited to be part of her surprise.
What KoKo did know was that she and Emma had volunteered
to be part of the awards
assembly and were going to sing the song:
Hey there Delilah.
Can I just say it was amazing!!!!
There were pictures taken afterwards. These were my favorites.
(Annie is totally wishing she had the Knights armor to wear!!)
SO VERY PROUD AND HAPPY FOR OUR GIRL...
SHE REALLY TRIES TO BE A GOOD STUDENT,
AND SHARES HER TALENTS..
and.......
If that wasn't enough the very next night
KoKo and Emma were leads in the school play- The King and I.
Dakota was Anna and Emma was adorable as Princess Ying
I cried, I got chills and I was so grateful to have such amazing grands.
Well done my little beauties.








No comments:
Post a Comment