1.went walking with my friend Marci..
2.Had a couples massage at our home
3.Went to see Mam mia..( loved it )
4.Got our car washed and filled it with gas (a blessing and a privilage, remember the pioneers))
5.Mark and I couldn't decide what to have for lunch..So we went to the store on the 24th and bought our fav. sandwich fixins..Went home ate in the pool house and pondered our blessings.(I'm not kidding)
6.Had a nap
7. Amy and the kids came over for a swim
8. Joe and Dakota came swimming..Marci and the other kids showed up later.We all swam..
9. Justin and Cindy and the kids came swimming
10.We had a delicious shepards pie that Just. and Cind. brought (enough for everyone)
11.I made the most scrumptious dessert..(apple dumplings with ice cream)
12.We played pellot guns in the front yard for hours

13. Jake and Liz stopped by..Jake gave me a great big kiss on the cheek.. They couldn't stay because the kids were sick.

14. We did fireworks in our front yard (thanks Just and Cind)
13. At 9:30 we watched "Legacy" on our back patio (it definitely brought home the sacrifices made in our behalf) perfect movie for the 24th

(I should have turned my flash off so the movie would show up..The pic. was perfect..)
13.We then watched transformers (everyone left around 1:00 a.m.)
14.I got up and cleaned the yard and house around 7:00 a.m. (smiling the whole time)
15. Went to the movie "Get smart" (we loved it)

16.Had a chuck wagon dinner with Joe and Marci's family
18.Went to the empress theatre in Magna and saw 7 brides for 7 brothers
19.On Sat. Mark and I went to see X-files (intense, not quite sure we are fans)
20. We went for mexican food at Cafe Morelia
21. Mark worked on his lesson for Sunday and I worked on my Enrichment calender
22. I worked on my 24 list
23.Called and talked to my mom (always one of the best things I ever do)
24.As I looked at this list I realized nothing really out of the ordinary took place.But everything was done with people I love..July 2008 will never come again..But I have happy memories, and my gratitude for that is worth mentioning at least 24 times....

2 comments:
What a great post! We did a lot of cool stuff this weekend, it was a nice time to celebrate. Thanks for including us in the fun :) It's going to be hard to go back to the old grind.
Ummm... so... slow weekend Sue? What the heck? That list is more than I do in a week!!
Post a Comment