The video I'm going to show you is unbelievably tender...The words to the song touch my deepest heart strings...To Emma I pay tribute..She weathered every storm and helped the prophet Joseph Smith do what he needed to do...I live in a valley that was paid for with much tribulation, blood and heartache..I will never forget those who have gone ahead of us. Family that believed in the Prophets and the truths that they taught..
When we have the world on our shoulders, and try to weather every storm in our own life may we be comforted by angels as Emma was..May we become modern day pioneers for our little families as well...
May we always remember the price that was paid for us to live here, believe the way we do, and share in gospel blessings..
HAPPY 24TH OF JULY....To all of my ancestors..Thank you for everything you did to pave the way for my family to receive Eternal Blessings. ...
May this "you tube video" remind us all how blessed we are to have the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints in our lives and remind us of all the sacrifices that were made.

1 comment:
I can't even comprehend what these wonderful people went through... especially Joseph and Emma..
I wasn't born in this country, but I am blessed to raise my family here. I hope we will never take the blessings we get to enjoy because of the pioneers for granted.
Sue, almost all of your posts have something to do with the Gospel and it makes me always eager to check your blog. Thank you for sharing your testimony with us!
PS. I thought I was tough and didn't need tissues, but ended up using a bunch.... so did Mike :)
Post a Comment