
On Saturday Ethan and Dallas came over to help Mark in the yard...No big deal right?? Well that depends..

I believe people have good intentions..They volunteer only to forget..They say they'll call only never do..They say they'll stop by, but can never make it....You know where I'm going with this.. Because we have all done it.
That's what impressed me with Sat..Ethan and Dallas couldn't come over when the other brothers showed up for Mark's father's day gift..All mark wanted was his boys to come over and have a little one on one, and help him in the yard..
That's what impressed me with Sat..Ethan and Dallas couldn't come over when the other brothers showed up for Mark's father's day gift..All mark wanted was his boys to come over and have a little one on one, and help him in the yard..
Ethan was sick..He told Mark that he would come over some other time..Honestly, I thought that would be the end of it..Lets face it, life is busy and crazy..We often forget about our good intentions..
Long story short Eth and big D came over and it was sooo fun to be with them, work with them , and know that their word meant something..
O.K. maybe I'm being a little over dramatic, praising E like this..But it was a reminder to me to "Say what I mean and Mean what I say"..Keep my word.. That's all..It's important...On Saturday it was important to Mark and me.

Come on..the breakfast alone should get sons to show up to our house..Pancakes with raspberry syrup, bacon and omelettes with everything in it....Yum...
Eth is trying to dig out a huge stump...(actually the same stump that the other boys tried to get out when they came to help mark before)
Yahoo!!!! they did it.
Here's Dallas weeding our garden..

Eth is trying to dig out a huge stump...(actually the same stump that the other boys tried to get out when they came to help mark before)
Yahoo!!!! they did it.
Here's Dallas weeding our garden..
Come on..Look at this cute little garden..not bad at all....
When I went out to take pics. of this fun moment in time...I heard a noise come out of Mark's mouth...Yep!! you know the one...I said Mark," you can't do that in front of our g-son."..To which Dallas replied "Relax g-ma, we're in boy country"...Whatever..
Thanks boys it was a fun morning...and you reminded me to be careful to what I say I will do..You may forget you offered, but the other person rarely does...

6 comments:
What can I say. Dallas and I had fun. Dallas told me he never new work could be fun. He's a trooper, he loves being around you guys. As I was working and enjoying my breakfast the thought did come up why don't I do this more? Theres nothing like coming home and being home. The feelings of peace and love that come from within your walls are worth the price of admission itself. Thank you for letting us a spend morning with you guys. We will do it again.
-E
By the way the pictures are great. I think I get better looking every day. The first picture with the axe, I could play Heath's part in the next Batman. "This city deserves a better kind of criminal". Sorry just saying what I think and thinking what I say, because I say what I say, I do what I say, but sometime don't necessarily mean what I say, you know what I'm saying.
-E
That is so great! By the way- tell Mark I'm in love with his Farmer Joe overalls! Seriously! And I'll leave you with a very sad fact... I live in boy country... That was a classic comment!
I don't care what anyone says, I think Ethan is a good guy. :)
Nice to see we loosen the stump up for you and you take it out and get the credit. "It's not about the stump it's about the principle".
I like that.. "Stump the Principle"
Post a Comment