My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Dark Knight...Oh yeh!!!!!!! We will be there....









Oh yes....Mark and I along with any brother that can make it will be there on Friday to soak up all the madness, the fun the excitement and of course Heath Ledger's last performance...



WHERE DO WE BEGIN? ITS SIMPLE KILL THE BATMAN..

O.K. I'M A LITTLE EXCITED...calm down, its just a movie..

RIGHT.....

3 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

It's not about making money, it's about making a point!

Yes, to this post.

Liz and Jake said...

UHHHHHH Brothers??? WHATEVER SUE!

Brittany said...

So... yyeeaahh... i got a quick look at that comment you left, and then i couldn't figure out what was wrong with my name saying Suka &amp Brittany! What the heck? I think i just fixed it though. Anything else I can help you with today?