Over the 4th of July my g-son Mckay asked me if he could borrow my camera and take a picture...I said sure...This is what he came back with...Truly amazing..He's only 15 yrs. old..


You know what a camera is ? A mirror with memory..





Unlike a painter, a photographer starts with something finished and works backwards....


When people ask what equiptment I use-- I tell them my eyes...
Photography is one of the most universal languages around, and you don't have to say a word...
We take pictures to record our personal vision of the world...
These were pics. from our yard ....I didn't even know we still had flowers like this....Check out the sunsets that McKay took...Is he good or what?

I'm just saying....We have a "professional " in the family....He just likes to take pics. of sunsets and nature...Who does that at 15?....Way to go Mckay...."THE VIRTUE OF THE CAMERA IS NOT THE POWER IT HAS TO TRANSFORM THE PHOTOGRAPHER INTO AN ARTIST, BUT THE IMPULSE IT GIVES HIM TO KEEP ON LOOKING...."

2 comments:
Amazing, I don't remember seeing half those flowers. He is definitely an artist at heart.
Thank you for sharing
Justin
Susan, Thank you so much for posting this, it means a lot to us, and to Mckay. We just found out this year how amazing he is at taking pictures, Like justin said, I think it's because of his artistic eye, he definately sees the world in a different way. I have just been blown away at some of the pics he has taken! All of these are beautiful too. Whenever he sees something, he yells "mom hurry give me the camera," I think it's definately time to get him his own! Hello!!! -Cindy
Post a Comment