My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Scattergorie tag...

I'VE BEEN IN SUN VALLEY VACATIONING: So of course one of the first things you do, when you get home is catch up on everyone's blog...I was tagged by Britt...Acutally I needed some mental stimulation....All I did for 5 days was eat, play and sleep....Can I just say "SLUG"..

You must answer all the following questions using the first letter of your last name! So here goes...
1. What is your name? ---Heugly
2. 4 letter word: ----hugs, home
3. Vehicle:---- hummer, honda
4. City: ----Honolulu
5. Boy Name: ---Harrison, Hunter
6. Girl Name:--- Haley
7. Pet Name:--- Hooter
8. Occupation:--- Health care provider
9. Something You Wear: ---high heels
10. Celebrity: ---Hilary Swank
11. Food: ---Hamburger
12. Found in a Bathroom:-- Hair dryer
13. Reason for Being Late: --headache, hate being early
14. Cartoon Character:-- huckleberry hound
15. Animal:-- hyena
16. Something you shout:----hello
17. Body Part:-- head
18. Word to Describe You: --happy, hungry
19. Something You Like to Do:--- holidays, home and garden, historical fiction (read)
20. Place You'd Like to Be:--- Hawaii

Britt I have one Question? Doesn't your last name begin with "F" not "B" (HELL-LO.....)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

OK smarty pants, first of all, the way I got tagged was the first letter of your first name!! But Becky did her last name too. I don't know where that got all twisted. Second of all, what the heck is a huckleberry hound? Am I out of the loop?