
We just got our weekly news magazine in the mail today...I was shocked by the article I read about how therapeutic blogging is---to your health..Not only is it fun, and a great way to bond with family...It has benefits to your mental health.
Just a few reasons from the article why blogging is a good thing:
1.creative outlet
2.it's a forum to vent
3.blogging is medicine
4.its patient therapy in Psychiatrists offices
5.bloggers are happier than non- bloggers
6.blogs are step up from diaries, because of their built in audiences
7.blogging fulfills the primal need for sympathy
8.writing is an effort of the brain to communicate for comfort
So all you bloggers...BLOG ON....our mental health depends on it..

2 comments:
Self rationalization is a powerful argument made even more so when endorsed by Newsweek.
Pop
I HAVE to tag you- check out the "Scattergories" tag on my blog and you have the assignment to do it too!
Post a Comment