My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A GREAT LITTLE PRAYER TO BEGIN THE DAY...

Dear God,

So far today, I've done all right...
I haven't gossiped.

I haven't lost my temper.

I haven't lied or cheated.

I haven't been greedy, grumpy,

nasty, selfish or overindulgent.

I'm very thankful for that.

But in a few minutes, Lord,

I'm going to get out of bed;

and from then on,

I'm probably going to need a lot more help.

Amen

This made me laugh, because I'm one of those, that needs this kind of help every day....

Have a great day..

1 comment:

leslie reynolds said...

I look so forward to readidng your blogs every day. I love the things you say. I love you. Don't think because I don't comment every day that I don't read everyday. I love everything. Leslie