My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A sister is a gift from God, sent from above to make life worthwhile here below...


No its not Rhonda's Birthday...But it is a moment in time when I felt impressed to share with all of you how much I love my sister..

She hasn't had the easiest life, but she has had a "blessed" life..One filled with lots of love and laughter..Everyone loves Rhod..She's funny, she's beautiful and she cares about people..


Her sense of humor has sustained her through many difficult times..She can make you laugh about anything..

Rhonda has been a great teacher..Through the experiences she's had, she has on many occasions made me stop and think , and possibly alter the course of my life , for the better..

Rhonda has given the ultimate gift of love...One that can't truly be measured until the next life..

Rhod has talents by the millions....She can really do anything..Dance, sing, play the piano, she's a great skier, she can cook, sew and how bout that make-up and hair.....But truly her best talent is her ability to connect with others..She always makes you feel better about yourself and your life..
Rhonda is experiencing some health problems again....I know she has many guardian angels watching over her...May this post bring some joy and help her focus once again on how blessed she has been, with such great people in her life...

I love this thought because Rhonda is the candle that can' t be put out...No matter how many dark days and hard days--she continues to shine and lighten up our life...
Rhonda and her family


Rhonda and her girls

Rhonda and Dennis have been through a lot together..There love has grown, and sustained them through hard times.. That love has produced a son who is serving an Honorable mission today.

Rhonda and Mom

Rhonda you have many in your family and friends that care about you and wish you the very best...Because of the house fire, you lost many photos, maybe some of these pics. will remind you of the love we have for you..

Rhonda would want me to end this post with her doing something funny and of course I had a picture of her doing her favorite thing...
I love you Rhod...I hope you feel better soon

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Who's Rhonda?? Just kiddin... this seriously made me bawl like a baby, thanks sue. I always wanted a sister, and the only one i ever really got was Rhonda's, as you know, so of course she knows how much i love her...

The Heugly 8 said...

Mom, that was really special. As we go in different phases and directions in our life it's nice to remember all those we care about. Especially Rhonda at this time. She always could make me laugh and put a smile on my face. I could always just look at Rhonda and it would bring a smile to my face. Hope you feel better soon Rhonda.
Love Justin

Lance and Becky said...

Rhonda is the cuttest! We love her, and everytime we all get together I really do look forward to it, I know I am going to laugh (almost to where I pee my pants) Love you Rhond, and I hope you feel better! You're a sweetheart!

leslie reynolds said...

Okay, so I haven't commented yet. Sometimes I can't. Just like Mom's picture holding Beau with her hair looking so darling. Was that beautiful enough? Rhonda knows how much I love her. I will never forget putting in our family night suggestion box that the blondes play together and the brown heads play together. Rhonda was the coolest at playing Barbie and Ken. Some things you never forget. Maybe that's why it wasn't that big of a deal when Ted Bundy grabbed me . . .I knew that Ken would rescue me and Lance did.

leslie reynolds said...

Okay, one more comment. Next time you are looking for a picture of all of us, please, please, please, please fine one where I look a little heavier? I love that when it happens!!!!!