Our Lauren is having a 13th birthday in June...Can I just say I didn't look this cute at that age...Lauren is a be-au-ti-ful girl....She is beyond striking with her white hair, and her darling figure....This picture captures what Lauren does most of the time..She text messages all her friends...She is very friendly and has many girl friends and guy friends...I won't call her popular, because usually that has a negative meaning...Lauren is not mean, she's not stuck up and she is not into herself...She is everyones friend and she doesn't play favorites..
Everyone wants to be Lauren's friend and they are..She is invited to everything..
What I admire the most about Lauren is her drive..She has to maintain very good grades to be cheerleader.. Lauren has cheered for several yrs.....She tries very hard to do well in school..Her dad says she always keeps her room clean. She helps around the house with various jobs..
The other kids get bugged sometimes because Lauren always gets to go anywhere she wants..But Justin says she doesn't do things wrong..She keeps her end of the bargain.She knows whats expected of her and she does it..
Lauren has always been very sweet..I just know she'll continue to be so her whole life....
She loves her family and supports them all in their activities..



Lauren we wish you a very happy birthday...We love you and appreciate all you do to stay true to what you believe in .....HAPPY-- 13TH--LAUREN---LOVE G-PA AND G-MA HEUGLY

2 comments:
holy crap no way she's 13 excuse my french... I am freaking out. I still think of her as little! I'm getting to be an old foger... oh well... eye cream anyone?! happy bday lauren
Thank you mom. You always seem to capture everyone perfectly. She is an amazing daughter.
Thanks love Justin
Post a Comment