It was a gorgeous June day....My little Justin was born...6lb. 15oz. He was absolutely perfect and beautiful....Our life changed so much that minute..We became a family..Little did we know that Justin would be the first of 5 sons...This picture was taken two weeks before I delivered..
Right after delivery..I weighed 106 lbs...Don't hate me because I'm beautiful and "skinny"...Those days are definitely over...
O.k. this is Justin and me going for a ride in the Convertible..He's just one week old..I know....I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer---but remember how thin I was?...No one told us our baby would get colic in the air...Whatever..He survived didn't he?
G-ma and G-pa Nielsen playing with their First G- child...
Justin and his bud Peach..They were only 15 mo. apart...
Justin could do everything well..He played all sports, and did Karate..
Five boys under six.....Alrighty then..Do I look stressed?
Justin was chosen to be a Farah pants model...He was on all the posters in all the stores.
Nothin but brothers



It had to happen, Justin found the girl of his dreams...They met in high school...They have always been best friends...The rest is history....6 gorgeous kids later..They have one of the most handsome, talented families around..Their children are smart, athletic and most important spiritual....


Justin Chris, and Hunter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN...WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS....
We have to share a few things we love about Just......
Joe said:
When I think of Justin, I think of relationships. Relationships with his brothers, his in-laws, neighbors, pets, and especially Cindy and the kids. I wanted to share this poem with Justin.
Children need a Daddy For many, many things: Like holding them high off the ground Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music That tells them all is right When they awaken frantic with The terrors of the night.
Like being the great mountain That rises in their hearts And shows them how they might get home When all else falls apart.
Like giving them the love That is their sea and air, So diving deep or soaring high They'll always find him there.
Anonymous
Mom says:
Justin is one of the nicest human beings you will ever meet..He's kind and thoughtful and without guile...He focuses on what truly matters..He is such a good son, and great father and terrific husband..We would all be better to follow in Justin's footsteps..His example is admirable. Iv'e never met anyone that didn't love Justin..He has no enemies...Justin has qualities that everyone wishes they had..
Dad says:
Two things come to mind when I think of Justin. We were living at Tarbert Circle and Sue asked me to drop Justin off at his new school in South Jordan on my way to work. Up to this point in time Justin had been what I would say was an angel on earth. Talk about a wonderful little boy. I honestly can't describe how absolutely sweet he was, gentle and kind and yet all boy. Just when I opened the door to let him out, he looked at me and asked if he would be alright. As I was telling him not to worry this looked like a nice school, a bigger kid walked up and kicked the tree next to us. I thought as he walked away isn't it too bad I can't just stay and watch out for him all day every day. Now he has children of his own and some how everything must have worked itself out because what a wonderful father and husband he his. I wish now that I would have been as good with my sons as he is with his kids.
Jake Said
I have always looked up to Justin as my older brother. He is one of the smartest and most loyal people I have met. He has always watched out for the brothers and made sure that they did well in school, sports, church, etc… Justin has the biggest heart in the family and cares deeply about how everyone is doing. That being said, I admire most Justin’s capacity to love unconditionally and to forgive others. Justin is the type of brother others wish they could have.
Peach Said:
Well what can I say that has not been said already. I am extremely happy for you and your family. I have seen a lot of the good times and some of the bad . However I could not be more happy for you to be where you are now. I know it was not a big deal for you ,but it meant a lot that you would have me do your yard for all those years, even before the financial windfall came about. I miss taking that trip once a week to talk to you and the family. You have always supported everyone in the family and have always been the big brother to all of us. I remember during my mission farewell Justin said he remembered a game we played in where I hit a game winning shot and he said your the" best". I can't help but return the favor. When we were playing with the brothers a couple of years a go and you hit that running banker to send it to the championship game. Your the "best bro".
Ethan said:
Justin,
S) Super dad with a super heart
T) Totally committed to his family
E) Excellent husband to Cindy
E) Eternal family
L) Loyal brother
E) Example to others
R) Rock band extraordinaire
S) Strong testimony
These are all statements I feel about my brother Justin. Thanks for all the great times through out the years. From dunk ball, to Certified Cable, to family parties, we have had a lot of good times together. I appreciate your friendship and the close relationship we have developed over the years. You are a great example to me when it comes to being a father. I look at your kids and can see the influence you have had in their lives. You and Cindy have done a great job in raising such an awesome family. You are unbelievably smart. I am the numbers guy with my accounting background, but you are nothing short of rain man when comes to numbers. I look to you for strength when it comes to the church. Your testimony and your spirit when you are performing blessings, prayers, and sharing your testimony is pure and gives me great strength. Thanks for being my brother. Happy Birthday. Ethan
Cindy Said:
Justin, Words cannot express how I feel about you. You have always been my best friend, and that friendship has grown so strong over the years. I am so glad I have you, to love forever. I love you so much, and am so grateful for everything you have given me. You have given me six beautiful, talented children, and it has been so much fun raising them together. Your such an amazing husband & dad. I am always in aw, and so is everyone in the neighborhood, they all wish their husbands were like you, I just tell them you're one of a kind, and it's true. I love watching you play with the kids, as if you are still their age, that is a gift, and it's something I will always treasure. There is no one else in the world who understands and loves me the way you do, and I'm so grateful I have you to help me laugh at my mistakes, and everything else! I love you.. my friend... my heart... my angel... my strength...my love... Your's Forever, Cind
This is a long post, but I only have one first born that celebrates 38 big ones....Quite frankly Justin this is way over due.....We love you .....

2 comments:
Are you kidding me. I have to go to church in ten minutes. I can't stop the tears. I really appreciate what everyone said. I love being your son, your brother, your husband, and also being a Dad. This apple did'nt fall to far from the tree. Dad and Mom you have an amazing family. I hope to have a family like that myself. There is no doubt in my mind the gospel has made that difference in your family. I hope Cindy and I pass testimonies along to our children.
I guess that's why I try so hard.
You can teach a child to work, laugh a play.
But you do so much more when you teach your child to pray.
Thanks everyone
Love Justin
This is a great tribute to an awesome brother! Great job on the post MOM.
Post a Comment