My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, January 23, 2009

Colin, Colin I've been thinkin..

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Only g-ma could find a bear with a pirate costume with Colin's name on it...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

It's time to wish my sweet pirate a Happy Birthday..He turns 5-alicious. What a funny, smart and "loves to eat" child. He is obsessed intrigued with anything that involves pirate ships, treasures, eye patches and planks..He really is Captain Heugly. Or should I say Captain Dra-ma-rama.
Colin you know how much g-ma and g-pa Heugly luv you..Have a fun birthday


♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Grandma,
Thank you for doing that note. I love you Grandma. Thank you for giving me pirate stuff.
Love,
Colin

Brittany said...

happy b-day colin!! you are a cutie pie... and i'm sure a very tough and scary pirate!