






Did you check out the smile on this boy? he has the perma-grin..Besides his red hair the first thing you notice is Luke's contagious smile.Luke is an outstanding young man who turns 8 this yr. He has chosen to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. He will be a great follower of our Saviour.
Luke loves his family, he loves the church and their leaders. He focuses on staying on the narrow path. He is a peacemaker. He forgives and shares. He helps his parents and tries hard to please them. Luke has many friends. His teacher at school calls him the "famous Luke".
Luke is a good Basketball player and enjoys other sports. He loves games and his fav. thing right now is star wars.
Luke g-ma and g-pa Heugly luv you very much and wish you a very happy birthday.
♥♥♥♥♥


4 comments:
Hb little one, I am so glad you have chosen to become a member of the LDS church..
How are things going woman, I hope you are doing great.
Have a wonderful night.
I think it is awesome that you have such a great blog!! (something I definitely need to work on!)
Happy Birthday Luke!
Happy Birthday Luke!! I can't believe you're eight, but Saturday is going to be an awesome day for you. Love you!
happy happy birthday
Post a Comment