My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, January 29, 2009

THE BIG GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!


PITTSBURGH STEELERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS


Justin, our oldest son has been and is a huge steelers fan, ever since he was a little boy...

YES, WE WILL BE WATCHING THE GAME AND CHEERING FOR THE STEELERS..


We usually have parties and over eat and laugh at the commercials (at least some of them) and yes, sometimes hardly watch the game for all the talking... but this year I think Mark and I will be watching alone.

GOOOOO......STEELERS

4 comments:

Brittany said...

i'm SOOOOOO excited for superbowl pah-tay! except dallas can't come home, so he'll be by himself ;(

The Heugly 8 said...

Thanks for the Steeler lovin

GGGGOOOO SSTTEEEELLEERRSS

6 Rings I love jewelry

Best NFL franchise of all time

Kert Warner sucks in fantasy and he'll suck in the big game

Ane said...

GOOO Cards!! All the way!! lol!

Anonymous said...

Great blog Sue. It's fun seeing the old pictures of Jake and Joe. Brings back memories! Also, I see we share a lot of the same blogging friends!