
As I blog hop I see so many good ideas..One that many are doing is choosing a word for 2009. I have to say I have lots of words that come to mind.
One of the movies we saw a while ago was the Jim Carrey Movie "Yes Man".. Of course it was crazy and impractical and who could possibly say -yes- to everything.
The more I thought about how zany and "practically impossible" it would be to say "YES" all the time, the more it made me want to try..
YES- to forgiveness
YES- for opportunities to grow
YES- I would be happy to tend the kids.
YES- I'll say the prayer in church
YES- I'll try to be cheerful
YES -I'll make my bed everyday
YES,- of course I'll rub my darling when he needs me to
YES,- I'll try to be loving and kind in all situations
YES,- of course I'll serve in that calling
YES,- I'll do my visiting teaching, and call my neighbor and visit the sick
"YES" I'LL LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN ALL PEOPLE, IN ALL SITUATIONS
There are many opportunities every single day where if we said "YES" it could change our lives.
As long as the situation doesn't hurt me or my loved ones I will try to say YES to life and the challenges, and opportunities that come my way..
I'm going to keep track of all the things I might have said "NO" to and report later..Why "YES, of course I'll share that with you.
"YES" you are all my friends and "YES" I care about you all..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:
Yes you are an inspiration to me
Yes...you inspire me too! Wow, that's committment.
I love this, YES, I do.
Does that mean you're going to Provo? :)
What an awesome post!
Post a Comment