Don't we all have things, or talents or services that we could give away for something else? Yes we all do.
Anyway I looked bartering on line and registered with http://www.u-exchange.com its a free service. You register with your services you have to offer and what you are looking for. Its pretty cool.
They also have home exchanges for vacationing. Wouldn't it be fun to stay in France and someone could stay at my house to go skiing.. could happen.
I'm a member of the sisterhood, the neighborhood, the blogging hood, the mommyhood and now the barterhood.
What do you have to Barter?

2 comments:
Wow, bartering? I like it, you'll have to let me know how it goes. By the way, if you're going to France, I'm going too. See if someone wants to trade their chateau for an opportunity to stay in a lovely tudor and nanny 5 lovely kids. It's the vacation that French people dream of, I know :)
My children,, that is it.
Post a Comment