My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Years Birthday Girl..




What better way to start off the new year then wishing Marci a Happy Birthday. Truly one of my greatest blessings is to have Marc as a daughter in law..She is always happy, willing to help out and loves to be a mom to my precious g- kids and she loves, loves, loves, my son.

Marci served a mission in France. That is where she met my Joe. Together they have a wonderful family. Marci also has her degree. But her greatest accomplishments are her homemaking skills, and her willingness to teach her children the gospel, and lessons of life.

Marci has many friends and everyone likes her. She's uncomplicated, she is sincere and loves the things in life that matter most.

Marc is a great example of what a daughter of God should look like, and think like, and act like. She is such a good mom and loves every minute being one. Marci is a peacemaker. She is talented. She can sing and dance and teach wonderful lessons.

Marci accepts life and its challenges with a spirit of love and tries to make life enjoyable for all those around her. Marc is not judgemental. She never talks bad about anyone else.

Marci we hope you have a wonderful b-day week. You are loved, appreciated, respected and adored.
Happy Birthday Marc. We love you Sue and Mark
♥♥♥♥♥♥

9 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

You are way too nice. I love my Sue!
Thanks for being the kind of mother-in-law that little girls dream of. You are so wonderful! I can't wait to hear all about it at BYU... :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Happy Birthday marci

tiki_lady said...

how sweet! my oldest is in hs. I can hope for a sweet dil like her.

I wanted to let you know that blurb does use blogger. just slurp your blog and it is there!

Brittany said...

happy bday marci!!

Jaime said...

Hi Sue, We enjoy reading your blog! Send us your email address so we can send you an invite to our blog, our email is kershaw.matt@gmail.com.

matt and jaime kershaw

The Heugly 8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Heugly 8 said...

"Not to be rude," Marci....but you are getting REALLY old!! :)

Joe and Marci said...

Not to be rude, Cindy, but you will ALWAYS be older than me :)

Your comment made me laugh...out loud.

The Heugly 8 said...

I was being that lady in your ward. Not to be rude...but now that you mention it, I WILL always be older than you. Thanks for pointing that out...How would it be, to be SO perfect, and odor free? by the way could you NOT bring your baby into relief society, because this HAS to be perfect...(not to be rude) p.s. Happy Birthday :)