Even though I have the "crud" that everyone else has, I have managed very carefully to still do some important and fun things...
====================================================================

One of the girls Christmas presents was to go shopping and go out to dinner. We went to Cheesecake Factory and had a yummy dinner. We split a White Chocolate raspberry cheesecake for dessert..It was sooo good. Then I gave the girls their "flash cash" and they all went and found some darling clothes, shoes, accessories, jeans and presents for their "hubs"..Heath, Cind, Amy, Liz, and Marc thanx for making the night happy and fun.. luv ya!!!!====================================================================

Matt and Briana are getting married in February. Both their last names are Reynolds!! How cool is that? We had a tool shower for Matt..Becky and Lance had it at their house.(darling house).
Lets just say there were cute football players, Darling young moms and wives and adorable babies, and a few g-mas, and one g-pa at the shower..Definitely quite the mix of fun beautiful people..
Britt my neice, and my mom..Can you believe she'll be 80 this May?
Me and my sis Leslie.It's her son that is getting married..Way to go Les!! outstanding children come from outstanding parents....
===================================================================


Joe and Marci invited me to join with their family to the Draper Temple open house..Simply Fabulous. There were no lines. How lucky are we to have the house of the Lord so close to us?As you can see the times that mean the most to me are times spent with Family ......
Luv you all

6 comments:
i saw the tmple pics on nightline i love open house i have been to 3 in my life Wash DC as a youth, Jordan River while at BYU, and Dallas as a young Mom, I got to work a shift and go to the dedication what an awesome experience and what a fun fun MIL you are
Wow sorry for the errors on that comment --I am sleepy -my bestest friend is coming from Layton tomorrow for a visit I am so looking froward to it
i love all your pics! i was so busy taking pics of everyone else, i didn't take any of me, gram, you guys, or my mom!! i'm so good...
Dinner and shopping were fun and the temple was amazing! I'm sad that I missed the shower, though. I'm glad you came to the temple with us because it was nice to have one grown-up for each kid so we could explain things to them as we went.
We love you Grandma Heug-wee :)
Simply Eternaly priceless.
great times, great fun.. great spirit..
How lovely and gorgous is your mom, just like you.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
You never seen Save the Date card before? Interesting.
Yes, the wedding will be here before I know it.
I have a little bit of OCD when it comes to planning a wedding... It's fun, but I will be glad when it's done.
Hope to see you there!
Melanie
Post a Comment