My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Joyful dayz...

Christmas is another word for joy. Children and adults alike feel an extra measure of joy as they celebrate the birth of Christ. Each carol, wreath, and sparkiling light recalls the majesty of the Son of God and his good tidings of great joy.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

yay for christmas! looks like you guys had so much fun.

Joe and Marci said...

Those are a lot of great pictures! What a fun time we've been having, I think I'm starting to get back-to-work blues...

Anonymous said...

ou captured some marvelous memories! Happy New Year!

The Heugly 8 said...

Love the leg warmers... and especially blue steel is my fav. I think I've got the black lung pop, cough, cough... Mer"man"!! Mer "man"!! Too much fun!!