My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A few words for Wednesday...

SERIOUSLY.............
Just a little reminder
Don't even think about wearing those short shorts!!!!

8 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for the reminder. :)

tammy said...

I'm glad you reminded me. That is scary.

Devri said...

umm- that has got to hurt him.. NO short shorts for me, I am a self hater on my white ugly legs

marcia@joyismygoal said...

((((shudder))

Jamie said...

It's the ones who should not wear them that do it so proudly. No short shorts here!!

kado! said...

He forgot to do the "spin" in the mirror before he walked out the door...or he did and is a blind man....that is wrong on SO many levels! =)

mCat said...

I guess, I'll go put mine back and grab the capri's. Thanks for the reminder......

tiki_lady said...

i think i threw up, a lot!!