My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Memorial Weekend!!!!



This weekend I honor all those who have given their lives in serving this great country of ours.
God Bless America and Bless all the families that have suffered a loss♥

6 comments:

Michael and Natalia said...

Memorial Day means ten times more to us this year. Thank you for such a beautiful post, Sue!

tammy said...

Amen.

kado! said...

I am SO thankful for those who have paid the ultimate price...and their families who have paid too....I am SOOOOO thankful for the opportunity's I have been give to be born in this amazing country! How lucky and blessed we are each day! I hope I am teaching my boys to never take that for granted...It seems sometimes the price we (as a nation) have paid if forgotten....thanks for the reminder! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Thank you too for the sweet comments you uplift my day!

Brittany said...

if i didn't already tell ya, i love the pic at the top of your blog! so sweet. oh, and ps- i don't think the homecoming is til like the third week of june or something! have a great holiday!

mCat said...

Amen, amen and amen!

Jan said...

Just lovely Sue. Have a great day today.