My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Have a great week-end♥♥♥


Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. ~Joseph Addison

7 comments:

tammy said...

What a great saying. Love that.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

awesome shot for a true thought

Devri said...

I love that, too bad we have to have rust though!! I think I have more than others...

thinking about you lately.. hope all is well!

Jan said...

I needed this Sue. Thanks.

mCat said...

I love this quote and really needed to hear it. Can't wait for some rust cleaning tomorrow!
Have a great rest of the weekend!

kado! said...

♥ Sundays!
Hope you are having a great weekend too!

Jamie said...

I needed some rust removed today. Great quote:)