On Memorial Day we "honor all our loved ones" who have passed on. My Father died 18 yrs ago. He was a man who loved family and parties. Memorial Day was my Dad's holiday, it was always a time to visit graves and then go to the park for a party. So Dad--I went to your grave and in your honor we had a family party.. As you can see your posterity grows and I miss you more than you will ever know♥We barbecued, we played baseball at the park, we swam in the back yard and then we went in the pub and watched on the huge screen "MALL COP".. We played lacrosse in the front yard. Of course we had brownies, oreos, and frozen ice cream bars while we played games..Memorial Day 2009 was a time to reflect on the past and with gratitude enjoy the present.

8 comments:
Great post, and from the pictures, looks like it was just a dang fun day!
Looks like a great time! I'm sure your Dad would've approved.
p.s. I ate my hamburger the same way yesterday and actually think I liked it better without the bun! Every little bit helps right?
What a great day!!
Who is that darling girl in the first and last picture? :)
It was a fun party, thanks for letting me come late...
Aren't faces the best picture What a beautiful family
The pictures say it all! What a great time!
so much family fun and goodness!
Missed you!
What a great tribute to your dad! again I ♥ the closeness of your family!
I LOVE to see you guys are playing Lacrosse!!! We just have been introduced to it since we have moved to the East coast...and I ♥ it! Quentyn is in the middle of his second season...it is SO fun to watch! i wish it would have been on the west coast when I grew up...I would have really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment