
Thankful for our first "heat wave" yesterday....(we even turned on our air cond.)

Thankful for our tulips in our yard♥...

Thankful to have been with "my own family"..My mom, siblings and spouses a few weeks ago♥
Thankful for g-daughters who invite me to their dance recital♥....

Thankful to have been with "my own family"..My mom, siblings and spouses a few weeks ago♥
Thankful for g-daughters who invite me to their dance recital♥....
Thankful for my "Haven of Refuge"♥...
Thankful to my g-sons who invite me to their ball games♥....

Thankful for my "OPEN GATE" covered in climatis that welcomes me home each night♥
Thankful that I have lost about 14 lbs..and a ton of inches which allowed me to buy a new swimsuit which Dillards had in my size♥
Thankful to "Mr. Tire man" at Discount tires who told us "YES" I can repair your flat tire after FIRESTONE said "NO" we can't fix "run flat tires" and tried to sell us a new tire♥
Thankful to my g-sons who invite me to their ball games♥....
Thankful to my oldest g-son who cut his long hair so he could bless the sacrament.. and who learned to say "NO" to a friend who suggested they try something just once♥
Thankful for my "OPEN GATE" covered in climatis that welcomes me home each night♥
Thankful that I have lost about 14 lbs..and a ton of inches which allowed me to buy a new swimsuit which Dillards had in my size♥
Thankful to "Mr. Tire man" at Discount tires who told us "YES" I can repair your flat tire after FIRESTONE said "NO" we can't fix "run flat tires" and tried to sell us a new tire♥"WE SHOULD CERTAINLY COUNT OUR BLESSINGS, BUT WE SHOULD ALSO MAKE OUR BLESSINGS COUNT".
Neal Maxwell

9 comments:
I LOVE your tulips!! I love tulips, but sadly, AZ is NOT tulip friendly.
You do have a haven. Gorgeous. I love the gate so much too :)
Nice family pictures and good job on the pounds. Go and take on the summer now. I love the grass and tulips too.
Great job on the weight loss! You are one hot mama!
What a great list! Well done oldest g-son. Hard choices at this age.
I love your gate and your tulips and I'll confess, I totally covet your haven!
Great thankful list. Love the gate and the quote.
I'm thankful I'm down 14 pounds too! Skinny(er) feels good!
I am in love with your tulips and your open gate. Aaaahhh, so serene.
Fabulous quote!
♥ your house and those beautiful tulips!!!
...I'd love for your grandson to convince my oldest to cut his hair...for some reason all the kids here think that it's "cool" to have your hair long...it is driving me CRAZY!!!!
& I love, love, love your new swimsuit!! How cute is that...looks like you will fit perfectly into a little yacht get-away!!!!
...and to answer your question on my blog: I just make the jewelry at my house...with a 3 year old (and no family that lives close) I do get much out of the house time! That is OK...thought because he loves to help me! He packaged up the earrings I made and was a BIG help! I can't wait to make some more! Michaels craft store sells real sterling silver, and platinum jewelry pieces...like the earring hooks and small "jump-rings" to build them...so I am even making quality pieces!! FUN stuff!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥
What great blessings! Hooray for that good boy who is making such good choices!
Post a Comment