My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, April 20, 2009

Britt was "showered" over the weekend♥



Beach custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more - ImageChef.com



Meet Brittney and Suka. Suka is a Fidjian and Britt is an "Orem"ite. They met and fell in love, and got married.


Their first baby was Epli, the cutest baby boy ever!!

You guessed it, those eyes say it all ---Peli needs a playmate..

Soo, I'm happy and proud to announce that this family is going to welcome a baby girl in several weeks!


================================================



On Saturday, Becky and Rachelle hosted a baby shower for Britt!!


Brianna (who is in culinary school) made these delicious tarts♥







Britt received many gifts. The food was fabulous!! but it was just hanging out with loved ones that was the best.

Good luck Britt, I love you and am so excited for you to have a little "estrogen queen" amongst all the "testosterone football kings"

♥♥♥♥

12 comments:

Brittany said...

yay!! sue, thank you so much for all your love and support ALWAYS!! i always feel like i have you behind me holding me up! ...now i'm crying... thanks for the beautiful presents and for this post. you are the best!

tiki_lady said...

OH, I love it and I love those tarts!!! Congrats on finally bringing a girl into that clan! LOL

tiki_lady said...

sue you don't have an email listed so I will reply to your question here.
I opened up my photo edit software, i made a copy of the original.I chose a shape sized it to the size I needed to cover any said parts. Placed that first and then choose the text and begin typing.

mCat said...

Little girls are the BEST! Congrats Britt

Lance and Becky said...

That was so much fun huh! The tarts were amazing, and the shower was so much fun...I love being with you guys! Sue, like Britt said, thank you for all your love and support...ALWAYS!

Devri said...

Yay for Brittany!!!

I can't wait to see her little princess!

Brianna said...

Sue I love these pictures. The shower was so much fun! It was good to see you guys again!!

Joe and Marci said...

The shower was so fun! It's so nice when family = best friends. And the food was amazing..let's just say I brought home two tarts for Joe and the kids and I couldn't even find a crumb when they were done!
Good luck in these last few weeks Britt!!

tammy said...

What a cute little family they are!

Jamie said...

Sugar and spice..... I just love little girls! Congrats and what a fun party.

Anonymous said...

How fun and everything is just beautiful!

kado! said...

wow..they are a beautiful family! that looks yummy and fun....I need to stop reading all your posts right before dinner....you are making me hungry!!! First cinnamon rolls...now these tarts! =)